Friday, June 18

friendship..

A friend is one to whom one can pour out all the contents of one's heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentlest of hands will take and sift it, keeping what is worth keeping, and with the breath of kindness, blow the rest away..
A friend is someone, who upon seeing another friend in immense pain, would rather be the one experiencing the pain than to have to watch their friend suffer. When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives mean the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand. The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing, not curing, not healing and face with us the reality of our powerlessness, that is a friend who cares.
Sometimes in life, you find a special friend. Someone who changes your life just by being part of it. Someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop. Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world. Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it. This is forever friendship. When you're down and the world seems dark and empty, your forever friend lifts you up in spirit and makes that dark and empty world suddenly seem bright and full. Your forever friend gets you through the hard times, the sad times and the confused times. If you turn and walk away, your forever friend follows. If you lose your way, your forever friend guides you and cheers you on. Your forever friend hold your hand and tells you that everything is going to be okay. And if you find such a friend, you feel happy and complete because you need not worry. You have a forever friend, and forever has no end.
Yes we are friends and I do like to pass the day with you in serious and inconsequential chatter. I wouldn't mind washing up beside you, dusting beside you, reading the back half of the paper while you read the front. We are friends and I would miss you, do miss you and think of you very often. I don't want to lose this happy space where I have found someone who is smart and easy..
the bestfriends of mine whom being there when i need them always and will always be..


ifty..


izzati..


ezzah..


yana..


eka and tyra..


When we first talked to each other

I knew we would always be friends.

Our friendship has kept on growing

And I'll be here for you to the end.



You listen when I have a problem

And help dry the tears from my face.

You take away my sorrow

And put happiness in its place.



We can't forget the fun we've had

Laughing 'til our faces turn blue.

Talking of things only we find funny

People think we're insane-If they only knew!



I guess this is my way of saying thanks

For catching me when I fall.

Thanks once again for being such a good friend

And being here with me through it all.

Our inside jokes-too many to name.

When we're apart it's never the same.

When we're together it's nothing but fun.

Replacing my girls just can't be done.

As the years pass,

and we grow apart.

I want you to know,

that you guys are in my heart.

You helped me through problems,

through things good and bad.

You helped me keep smiling ,

when I was sad.

You helped me with guys,

you made me stay strong.

How will I live,

when you guys are gone?

And where the years take us,

no place is too far.

We will think of each other,

wherever we are.

You're wonderful people,

with good hearts to lend.

And I want you to know,

that ya'll will always be my Best Friends..
for Eternity..
Love Yaa..

No comments:

Post a Comment