Monday, September 20

Love




As u guys can read the title for this post is love..
well what is love means,
me myself i don't quite know how to explain and express neither describe the words that contains L+O+V+E alphabets..
maybe i'm still young or i don't have enough experience in love matters..
for me it rather be complicated or some sort of feelings that full of desire to care or to be loved by someone..
or maybe love to be exact is something that we think about it, sing about it, dream about it and loose sleep worrying about it..
when we don't know we have it, we search for it..
when we discover it, we don't know what to do with it..
when we have it, we fear of loosing it..
it is the constant source of pleasure and pain..
But, we don't know which it will be from one moment to the next..
Thus, love is a short word, easy to spell, difficult to define and impossible to live without..


i do want someone to love me and i'm being loved by somebody, i want to have the feeling when someone's call or text me in the middle of the night just to say I LOVE YOU moon.. i want somebody who understands me inside and out..i just want him to be himself..please don't be too romantic or pushing me or controlling me too much and not to be too attached..i'm afraid to live in a life with full of jealousy..i do believe in karma indeed,just be a simple and easy outgoing person with full of jokes and laughters.. if you're the one for me, i'll difinitely shall answer you without any doubts, " i love you too,love" :)  
If you're all of the above, then you're totally my complete missing puzzle.. :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment