Friday, December 3

Weirdo

These days i'm feeling misunderstood, guess i have always been one most of the time in my life but i don't really give it a damn. why bother? everything in this life has pro and cons, it depends on one's point of view. my point is we won't have a single thing which has an unanimous decision towards something but i think this is getting into a higher level and yes, yes it's bugging the hell out of me.

I'm not being a hypocrite, the first thing you'll notice about a person is his appearance. from head to toe. from that short moment you would make your own estimation. it's normal. but that's just it. then what? are you sure he is like the one you have in mind? i have come to a conclusion that this is a really outdated way to rate someone cuz all you've seen is his skin ain't bones. believe me, you haven't seen a thing about this 'someone'.


Is it so wrong to laugh out over something so funny? is it really wrong to laugh with such loud voice once in a while till your stomach hurts? seriously, is it so wrong?  i unleash myself when it comes to humor, please do understand. life is too short to be someone else we're not! so why should i always bother thinking about my image upon others? i'm tired of understanding others while others misunderstood me. perhaps now it's the right time for you to understand me a bit. don't you think? :)


I'm not the type of girl who attach to the cellphone like every seconds. i spend way more of my time on the internet, beside opening some sites, i also open few tabs of facebook to know what's the latest news about my circle of friends, in short, i'm facebooking quite intense. my friends usually send me messages or write on my wall because they know it better that the chance of me replying to them on facebook is higher rather than texting me. so sorry guys it's often kinda tricky to find me... :(

I like making secret codes between my crazy friends.. idk, maybe there are like zillion of codes HAHA. no way i'm way too much!! HAHA we give awkward names about everything, simple little things, we're so good at laughing and make silly things work. we're really goofy but it's uber fun! sorry if this bothers you, our bad. :(

Im not thaaat weirdo isnt it?  


I AM WEIRD because I AM NOT PRETENDING TO BE SOMEONE ELSE.
I AM WEIRD because I REALIZE WE ONLY LIVE ONCE TO DO EVERYTHING WE WANT TO.

I AM WEIRD because I AM JUST ME.

I AM WEIRD because I AM GENUINE.







No comments:

Post a Comment